Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Special time, Special people

Yesterday my first husband's brother & wife came for a quick visit. They live in Belen, NM. It has been about 2 1/2 years since we last saw them. They would have been here for Dennis' memorial but were out of the country when he died & didn't make it back in time. So they came for a quick visit on their way to Kansas/Southeastern CO for Christmas. We had a good visit and it was so great to see them again.

In the meantime we got another inch of snow this morning. I've been plowing out with the ATV since I didn't do a "great" job last week. Everything was going well until about 11 am when the wench broke on the ATV. DUH, just when I thought I had everything "ready to go". Anyway the wire shredded or split or whatever it does when it breaks. So I have a friend who is getting it fixed for me.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: