Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rings

I took Dennis & my wedding rings to a local jeweler to be worked on, so to speak. We have been working on these for about 4 weeks with ideas, etc. This is what I came up with ---- with a lot of help from the jeweler. The vertical part is Dennis' ring. With diamond chips on the top & the bottom. The horzonital part is my ring with the diamonds in the middle.



This is the back view & you can kind of see how Dennis' rings overlap on the back.

This is the side view & you can see how the ends on my ring are curled under (between the two pictures).

Once again, the final product. I absolutely love it. The jeweler did a wonderful job & I'm extremely pleased by the necklace that I can wear forever. It is beautiful.



2 comments:

Syd said...

Wanda, It is stunning, and such a special piece, would love to see a picture of you wearing it.

Wanda said...

Thanks Syd. You know I just greatly dislike (hate) having my picture taken. Perhaps further down the road!!!!