Monday, November 10, 2008

Life

Life has a way to just keep things busy. I've had some post op minor complications and had to go in for a couple of stitches last Friday. But I've seen the GYN Oncologist & everything looks very good with a stage of 1b, grade 2............which is better than anticipated knowing the first pathology report. So I'm well on the way to recovery & feeling much better........just busy busy.

I'm going to post some pictures of the rabbits and perhaps the cria so you can see how much they have grown. Today we had about 1.5 inches of snow, the first "real" snowstorm of the fall. The wood stove is going full force & the pellet stove in the bedroom has been on quite a bit the last week (with some nighttime temperatures down to -2). So I think winter is for sure right around the corner.

1 comment:

Glendora Friends Church said...

Hi Wanda--

Thanks for your comments about Gina. I asked in return how you are doing and now I see.

God bless you, dear friend.