Monday, July 4, 2011

A Cabin



One of the things that Dennis had on his "to do" list was to build a cabin at Hermit lakes. So I decided last fall that this would be the thing to do. The cabin will be finished in a month. I have found a friend at church who builds cabins & he is doing a wonderful job. I'm excited about being able to go away from home for more than 8 hours without finding someone to feed animals or whatever!!! This is the outside................................so so looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Syd said...

How exciting! It looks wonderful.

Verona said...

Hi Wanda
I am not a good friend… I know... I just started to catch up on your blog. The house looks attractive and comfortable from the outside. Here in Covina same old same… I was diagnosed with Thyroid cancer in April and am having surgery this week. Other than that… the knitting group meets once a week at the Senior Center, and during summer break I joined them a few times. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Willie…
V

Wanda said...

Well, I miss you guys. I had a partial thyroid removal last year but luckily no cancer. Good luck with your surgery AND keep me updated, please.

Say hi to the knitting group.