Friday, August 27, 2010

My Feral Cat

We had a cat adopt up last winter. After a period of time of seeing it around I finally started feeding it once a day along in the late Winter or early Spring. I figured if I fed it enough to keep it around then the mouse population would be kept down. But I knew that sooner or later I needed to have it fixed so there would not be a large cat population....................................Usually I only see her in the evening but this morning I found her in the morning. She has always been somewhat friendly letting me pet her a little & purring .........so I had wondered if she was dumped. Who knows.

Anyway today I caught her & put her in a crate & took her to the vet so there would be no little kittens around. They had a lot of problems at the vet office today, so I got a call at 8:30 wondering if there was any chance that the cat had already been spayed.................. apparently I am going to pay for a spayed cat to be respayed...........!!! They could not find any suture line anywhere, but then again, as the vet said ............ if you do a good job there will not be a noticeable scar.!!! Poor kitty. (Poor $$$ me) : )

No comments: