Thursday, September 4, 2008

Other name ideas

Name ideas from a friend on my First Place group:

Reminded me of Batman and Robin here is some names that come to mind
Homes & Watson
Tina & Ike
Sonny & Cher
Bert & Ernie
Wanda & Margaret
Leverne & Shirley
Bubble & Squeek
Sylvester & Tweetie
The Lone Rnger &Tonto
Pixie & Dixie
Lois Lane & Superman
Garfield & Odie
Hansel & Gretel
Kermit & Piggy

A number will have to be tossed out since I don't think either guy would like to be called a girls name!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just thought of another one ... Tom and Jerry. :) Megan

Wanda said...

Much better than Wanda & Margaret!!

Glendora Friends Church said...

Wanda--

How 'bout . . .

Laurel and Hardy?
Abbot and Costello?
Ben and Jerry?
Rocky and Bullwinkle?
Chip and Dale?

Wanda said...

Ah, more good names. I need to put up one page with all the good names on it!!! Soon.